The information of the Vinoediritto.it website is made under articles. 13 Reg. EU 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
1. TREATMENT HOLDERS
The owner of the treatment is Bortoletti srl in Via delle Industrie No.24 in Marcon Venezia (below the “Owner” or the “Owner of the treatment”).
2. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data (also “Data”) provided by the person concerned will be processed for the following purposes:
(a) running the requested service (below “Service”): e.g. provision of services based on the web interface, registration of users, the provision of information about those who have voluntarily signed up to the database of our website, the provision of information related to training activities;
(b) with specific consent, to send commercial and/or promotional communications on the person’s products and services and to carry out market research (“direct marketing”).
3. DATA TYPES PROCESSED
3.1 Navigation data
This data category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good work , error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computing environment.
3.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address to respond to requests, as well as any other data entered.
4. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data will be processed by employees and/or employees of the Holders, appointed authorized in charge of the treatment and may be communicated to third-party companies, appointed to the appointed managers of the treatment, which provide ancillary and instrumental services to the activities of the Owners.
Under no circumstances will the data be disseminated.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
Data management and retention takes place on servers located inside and outside the European Union owned and/or in the availability of Holders and/or third-party companies who are properly named responsible for processing.
6. DATA RETENTION TIMES
The data of the interested parties, collected through the site, will be retained for as long as it takes to respond to the requests of the interested parties themselves.
7. NATURE OF THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING TO RESPOND
The provision of the necessary data for the performance of the treatments listed sub (a) is optional, but it is a necessary and indispensable condition for the use of the service: if a refusal to provide the data results in the impossibility of performing the requested service.
Consent to treatment for further purposes is optional.
8. MODE OF TREATMENT
The processing of the Data for each of the above purposes is carried out in paper, automated or electronic modes and, in particular, by ordinary mail or email, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other computer channel (e.g. websites, mobile, apps) suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality according to the so-called data protection by default i.e. the application of measures to minimize the risks of dissemination.
09. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON
The following rights are granted to the person concerned, using the GDPR conditions:
1. right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that the Data is being processed or not and, if so, to obtain access to it;
2. right to rectify and delete, i.e. the right to obtain the adjustment of inaccurate data and/or the integration of incomplete data or the deletion of data;
3. right to limit treatment, i.e. the right to request suspension of treatment;
4. right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive data in a structured, common and readable format, as well as the right to transmit data to another controller;
5. Right of Opposition, i.e. the right to oppose the processing of data including data treatments for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
6. Right to contact the data protection authority responsible for the illegal handling of data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
10. HOW TO EXERCISE RIGHTS
Those affected will be able to exercise these rights by simply sending an e-mail to the following [email protected] address.
The controller will take care to keep this policy up to date.